Maximise Revenue with two way Channel Manager
Why Channel Manager is important?
A channel manager is a tool that will allow you to sell all your rooms on all your connected booking sites at the same time. It will automatically update your availability in real-time on all sites when a booking is made when you close a room to sale, or when you want to make bulk changes to your inventory.
Advantages of Channel Manager interface with PMS
A two-way CM interface allows you to manage your inventory, rates and restrictions via the PMS.
- Instant receipt of Reservations
- Rates & Availability Updates
- Auto Guest Profile Matches
- Booking Modification Processing
Hotels across 4 continents trust WINCLOUD to automate operations
WINCLOUD has ensured to help hotels capture accurate data with an increase in productivity and maximise revenue with transparency across all the departments. Multi property mode for group properties ensures hotels manage different properties with a single login and a single screen.
Explore a massive network of Channel Managers
WINCLOUD has seamlessly integrated with all the leading Channel Managers to handles the online distribution of your hotel rooms so you can manage them easily from one place. Make changes to availability and rates easily and get rid of overbooking issues.
Benefits of Channel Manager
- Significantly less time updating inventory
- No human error when adjusting rates and availability
- Increased global visibility and brand recognition
- Last minute deals and unlimited OTA connections