Sea Cliff Hotel in Tanzania was able to save heaps of Manual hours by switching to WINCLOUD and manage their entire operations in a Single Solution. Ravaged with Multiple windows in their previous PMS and not able to attain the desired input in spite of spending a fortune into a Popular Legacy system.
About the hotel
Located just in front of a Cliff, a combination of top-notch aesthetic services and a magnificent Indian Ocean view from a Cliff almost guarantees you an unforgettable experience. We hope to see you soon at Sea Cliff Hotel Dar es salaam, our Warmest KARIBU!
The property used Popular software solution for Front office, POS, Back office and many more.
- Tedious Transaction: The property Managers used to go through a tedious process to forward guest charges for specific transaction codes.
- Muddled Front office: Front office Staffs unable to manage the Major tasks on a Single screen and need to hop into different windows.
- Appalling Past & Future Reservations: The property is unable to get a clear picture of the Past & Future reservation activity for a specific timeline.
- Discontented Modules: The usage of Multisoftwares for operations resulted in hampering the Staff productivity and unpleasant guest experience.
- Chaotic Reporting: The hotel used to spend heaps of hours in Microsoft excel to meet the desired report as their system had only a few Reports.
WINCLOUD PMS benefited Sea cliff to provide Top notch guest experience and manage hotel operations with ease.
- Sublimed Routing: Route to specific windows with Guest folio or different room/guest folio. This Feature helped hotels with accurate billing and prompt payment from Guests.
- Incredible Flash Screen: Hotel managers captivated Flash to manage 80% of Front office & Housekeeping operations on a Single Screen.
- Meticulous H&F Report: The history & Forecast report provided a clear picture of the Reservation activity for both future and present.
- Integrated Modules: Seamless integration between the modules helps hotels to automate operations and boost staff productivity.
- Substantial Reporting and Auditing: Detailed reporting helps hotels consolidate the requirement and review the department-wise profitability.